Rules Compliance Program
The Rules Compliance Program (RCP) is required for coaches of grades 7-12 and will be available later this summer.
Rules, Guidelines, and Materials
- Preseason Practices Outside the School Year Regulations (updated for 2013)
- Pre-Season Football Practice Limitations Q and A
- 2014-2015 Rule Changes
- Summer Strength and Conditioning Program Regulations
- Sport Season Dates and Number of Games Allowed 2014-15
- Charitable Cause Guidelines
- Round Robin Scheduling
- Off Season and Non-School Participation Regulations
- Booster Club Guidelines
Educational & Training Programs
Policy and Administration
- Constitution & Contest Rules
- Eligibility Standards for UIL Contests
- No Child Left Behind - AYP Transfers and Varsity Athletic Eligibility
- Courses Eligible for No Pass No Play Exemption
- UIL Anabolic Steroid Testing Program Information
- Superintendent Reporting Requirements Under the Disciplinary Proceedings for Educators
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- CSIET Approved Program List for Foreign Exchange Students
The UIL provides services to its member schools in the organization and administration of region and state championships in 14 sports. The athletics homepage is designed to provide information on all UIL sponsored sports.
Athletics News & Updates
Week 5 Football Playoff Telecasts
The week 5 football playoff games listed in this document will be telecast or webcast.
Week 4 Football Playoff Telecasts
The week 4 football playoff games listed in this document will be telecast or webcast.
Week 3 Football Playoff Telecasts
The week 3 football playoff games listed in this document will be telecast or webcast.
Week 2 Football Playoff Telecasts
The week 2 football playoff games listed in this document will be telecast or webcast.
Due to incoming inclement weather, the 2014 UIL Team Tennis State Tournament has been postponed. The Team Tennis State Tournament will be played Thursday and Friday, November 6-7 at the George P. Mitchell Tennis Center on the Texas A&M University campus.